Thornton Academy welcomes 6th-12th grade students from many Maine towns and more than 20 countries!
Diversity enhances the educational experience for all Thornton Academy students. We welcome 6th-12th grade students from many Maine towns, as well as from more than 20 countries around the world. Students enroll as either "day students" or "residential students." Residential students live in our dormitories on campus or with local families.
Located in the beautiful and safe community of Saco, Maine, Thornton Academy offers a caring environment and exceptionally broad academic and extracurricular programs. Let's see if we are a good match for you and then come pursue your dreams with us!
How should you start?
2. Explore online the high school academic courses that we offer.
3. Request more information by filling in your email here:
4. If you are a local resident interested in our middle school (6th, 7th, and 8th grades), please go to our Middle School website www.thorntonacademy.org/middle
5. Local students may choose to schedule an on-campus "shadow," which means following a current student for one day. This is not required. To schedule, email firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Look at all the student clubs available.
7. Review our requirements for application.
8. If you're ready, go ahead and apply!
Thornton Academy Admissions Office
438 Main Street
Saco, Maine 04072 USA
Phone: (207) 282- 5383
Fax: (207) 282-2536
You may also contact us by e-mail.