Thornton Academy welcomes students from many Maine towns and more than 20 countries!
Diversity enhances the educational experience for all Thornton Academy students. We welcome students from many Maine towns, as well as from more than 20 countries around the world. Students attend Thornton Academy as either "day students" or "residential students." Residential students live in our dormitories or in homestay with families.
Located in a beautiful and safe community, Thornton Academy offers a caring environment, exceptionally broad academic program and extracurricular activities, a low faculty-to-student ratio, and extensive choices for athletics programs. Come pursue your dreams with us!
How can you get started?
2. Explore our academic course offerings.
3. Ask our Admissions staff a question firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Schedule an on-campus "shadow," which means following a current student for a day. Email email@example.com
5. Look at all the student clubs available.
6. If you're ready, go ahead and apply!