Giving

Thornton Academy offers comprehensive programming and rigorous coursework for a wide variety of disciplines, along with individualized support systems for our most at-risk students. But TA is not able to provide all of this on public funds alone. Public funding provides only 65% of TA's operating revenue. The remaining 35% is derived from private tuition and fundraising. Thornton Academy’s loyal supporters have helped construct buildings, renovate athletic facilities, modernize technology all around campus, and maintain the school's elegant and historic buildings. Please consider making a gift, establishing a planned gift, contributing to the Thornton Fund, or getting involved on campus. As always, our Development staff are available should you have any questions.

Thornton Academy
438 Main Street Saco 04072 20854
(207) 282-3361
powered by finalsite