Affording Thornton Academy
Thornton Academy believes that all students should have the opportunity to pursue their passion. Everyday our students explore, design, dance, experiment, play, and build, all while being supported by our caring school community. We give students the tools and knowledge to become extraordinary individuals who are ready to take on a dynamic and changing world, just one of the many benefits of an independent school education. Learn more about why our faculty & students value Thornton Academy:
Residential Student Tuition: $46,000
Residential student tuition includes room, board, Golden Edge Program (Comprehensive College Preparatory Services), Student Activity fee, and Technology fee (an iPad is provided for each student).
- $2,000 Incidental Deposit: Student incidental accounts are used for emergency funds, medical expenses, school required activities and room damage. A portion may be refundable if funds remain in a student’s incidental account at the end of the school year, or upon graduation.
International Student Fees:
• $1,700 Health Insurance Fee
• $3,500 ELL Program (optional/based on student performance in assessment and interview)
Payment plans are available
High School Day Student Tuition: $12,500
We have customizable payment plans available for every family. Please contact us at email@example.com for more information on upper school day tuition and payment plans.
Middle School Day Student Tuition: $11,000
We have customizable payment plans available for every family. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on middle school day tuition and payment plans.
Thornton Academy is committed to enrolling eligible students regardless of family financial resources and offers need-based financial aid to as many qualified students as possible. The number of applications often exceeds the funds available, financial aid awards are competitive, and made available to students of proven ability and achievement whose families demonstrate financial need.
If you are an international applicant seeking Financial Aid, please send an email to: email@example.com
If you are an American applicant seeking Financial Aid please see the information below:
- The student’s parent(s) or guardian(s) must complete a financial aid application with the FACTS Management Company (https://online.factsmgt.com/
signin/3J5GS). You may reach their Customer Service office at 866-441-4637.
If you are a Thornton Academy Middle School applicant seeking financial aid:
- Financial aid applications should be completed along with all application materials. First round application deadline is April 15, 2017.
Confidentiality: The Admissions Office and Financial Aid Committee keep all financial aid information in strict confidence. In return, we expect that families will respect the same policy by not discussing the details of their financial aid package with others.
Questions: Please contact the Admissions Office
Telephone: 207-282-5383 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions please feel free to contact the Admissions Team: email@example.com