- Middle School
Congratulations to the Thornton Academy Middle School Robotics team for placing second at last weekend's Maine Lego Robotics Meet - our best finish ever!
Some of the highlights:
- Lily Laverriere won first place in the Speed Build.
- Landon Littlefield and Willem Donovan won first place in the Strongest Robot.
- Levi Bryant, Braydon Carpenter, and Matt Gay earned second place in the Strongest Robot.
- Peyton Littlefield placed third in the Walking Robot Event.
- The team of Kiera Bailey, Colin Cleary, Nick Searcy, and Isaac Tarring, and finished fourth in the Slope Climber Event.
Fifteen teams and nearly 150 students participated in the event.
Pictured: Front row (L to R): Lily Goldman, Matt Gay, Payton Littlefield, Landon Bourgeault, Landon Littlefield, Levi Bryant. Back row: Alex Durocher, Bradyn Carpenter, Lilly Laverriere, Willem Donovan, Charles Howard, Jaxon Kurkal, Coach Hersey