Ready to start your future? Let us assist you throughout the application process.
During the current COVID-19 crisis, Thornton Academy remains open to enrollment of new students for Fall 2020. Our dorm spaces are filling up quickly, don't miss your opportunity to become who you want to be at Thornton Academy!
Thornton Academy accepts applications on a rolling basis throughout the year, though we encourage students to apply early. The application process is simple, and our team is here with you every step of the way.
Thornton Academy offers financial aid to qualifying families. To be considered for financial aid, applicants must request financial aid at the time of application.
Questions about financial aid? Call the admissions office at 207-282-5383 or email email@example.com.
- I submitted my application through the online portal... now what?
- What's the visa process like?
- When's the application deadline?
- Do I need to submit test scores?
- How many International Students attend Thornton Academy?
- Does Thornton Academy offer ESL support?
- I've been accepted, and I want to enroll... now what?
- I am fully enrolled... now what?
The Admissions staff is pleased to assist students and families throughout the application process. If you'd like to talk with us before you apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 207-282-5383.
The Thornton Academy Advantage in grades 6-12
- Individualized approach to learning beginning in the middle school years
- More opportunities for learning and growth, with over 200 courses at the upper school
- Diversity and multiculturalism is celebrated on campus
- Students are supported and encouraged by a wide network of teachers, counselors, staff, and peers
- Endless opportunities to discover who you aspire to be
- State of the art facilities to inspire students to dream big
My time at Thornton Academy has changed me as a person forever. Not only has it challenged me academically, but it has surrounded me with an inspiring group of people who have pushed me to be the best version of myself.
jonathan ma '17