We are closer than you think.
Thornton Academy is now offering safe, reliable, and convenient transportation for our day students in York County and the Greater Portland area. Don't see your town listed here? Email email@example.com and make a request for a stop close to you!
Routes are finalized after the enrollment period. Any changes to the pick-up and drop-off locations will be communicated prior to the start of the semester.
Current routes are as follows:
- Northern route: Portland - Scarborough
- Southern route: Ogunquit - Wells - Old Orchard Beach
- Western route: Waterboro - Limington - Buxton
Transportation van leaves campus each day at 4:30 pm. Students who are not engaged in an after school activity are welcome to spend time in the library until departure.
How do I sign up?
Charges for the Thornton Academy transportation program are billed per semester; fall semester charges are due prior to the start of the school year, and spring semester charges are due prior to the holiday break.
- Round-trip pick-up and drop-off daily: $800 per semester
- One-way pick-up and drop-off daily: $450 per semester
Contact the Admissions Office with questions for the transportation program: 207-282-5383 or firstname.lastname@example.org