Main Office: (207)282-3361
These are some of the most commonly requested departments. For more detailed directory information by last name or department, please see our Staff Directory.
Director of Development - Haley Thompson haley.thompson@
Media Access to Campus:
The Thornton Academy campus is open to registered visitors; however, unlike public schools, it is private property. Media access to campus facilities requires prior approval from either the Headmaster’s Office, the Office of Marketing & Communications or the Athletics Director. The term “campus” includes instructional buildings, athletics facilities, the library, residence halls, the Auditorium, the Dining Commons, and other buildings or properties on Thornton Academy’s campus.
- Media representatives do not need permission to be on public streets adjacent to Thornton Academy.
- If media are on campus without prior approval, the SRO or Director of Campus Safety may be contacted and the media representatives may be asked to leave.
- Still or video images of campus may not be used for commercial or promotional purposes outside of scheduled news coverage without approval from the Office of Marketing & Communications.
- News or press conferences should be scheduled and announced only through the Office of Marketing & Communications.
- Any media inquiries that involve information about specific students should be handled in strict compliance with the Student Information Access Policy, which protects the confidentiality of a student’s education record or disciplinary actions.
Director of Athletics - Gary Stevens
Director of Admissions - Abigail Swardlick Gagnon